Accounting for Lawyers
We provide special investigative services for personal injury lawyers and insurers.
The services we provide include:
- Income Replacement Benefits (IRB) and other accident benefits
- Quantification of economic damages
- Commercial insurance loss
- Appraisal and arbitration services
- Expert testimony
- Critique of the opposing expert’s report
- Assistance in settlement negotiations
Revenue District provides accounting support for lawyers by ensuring compliance with The Law Society of Upper Canada Guidelines and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Our purpose is to maintain your Law Firms financial records in accordance with By-Law 9.
We work with PC Law and provide all bookkeeping and accounting services, including: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank reconciliation (Trust & General), HST/GST, Transactions Levy remittances, and year end.